It Does Sell Everything

Brooke's voice is unique.  It's sweetly gravely and deep, as if the treble has been turned down and the bass has been turned up, which is rare for a three-year-old girl.  Once they hear her talk, strangers occasionally ask if she has a cold.  Nope.  This is normal.

I think it's delightful, especially when she sidles up beside me and says, "I love you, Mommy."

Recently, my father-in-law asked her, "Where did you get a voice like that, Brooke?"

Her response was simple.  "Wal-Mart."

Well, it does sell everything.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh. That's priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's cute! Found your blog on Top Mommy Blogs.

    --Niko
    http://dedicated-mama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So cute! Our daughter (4) tells everyone she got her hazel eyes from her granny's rose bushes! We're still trying to figure out where that came from!!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. we don't have a store like wal-mart here. would be cool if we did. Hey I 'tagged' you in a 10 random things post but you don't have to play if you don't want to, I know you're busy. Just thought I'd let you know. http://www.themotherexperiment.com/2011/09/10-things-you-didnt-need-to-know-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments!

    Hey, hazel eyes can come for a rose bush, right?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top